- You must re-add this version to Layout because it contains a new LWSDK plugin for object replacement. Your success message should say “* plugins were successfully added”.
- UP would not behave properly after clear scene. Fixed.
- UP selection widget was not remembering state on scene load. Fixed.
- Ability to set start frame for fluid generation
- Warning popup window to prevent overwriting saved fluid meshes. This is an option that can be toggled in the Preferences tab.
- New Auto Sequence option that handles loading and playback of liquid mesh sequences transparently.
- New version that supports graphics cards that support Direct3D 11/12. This means you can run UP on AMD and NVIDIA cards without using CUDA.
- Added a few simple demos for download.
- The setting for the fluid mesh output directly is now saved in the LW scene file instead of the UP config file
- Meshes that are interactively editid in Modeler are no being interactively updated in UP.