- Support for LW 2018. LW 2018 requires a separate plugin that is now included in the UP distribution.
- Minor bug fixes
Known issues and limitations
- Due to a current Flex limitation, rigid bodies can drift randomly if filled with too many particles. You can work around this by using a larger particle size or by increasing the rigid body’s particle spacing to generate fewer particles
- Flex does not support non-uniform scale. UP will scale bodies up to the largest axis internally.
- Meshes that are interactively edited in Modeler are not being interactively updated in UP.
- In the LW 2015 the Surface Editor must be closed while Baking (UP does it automatically). This issue is not present in LW 2018.
- The UP preview only works in Camera or Perspective viewports. If using multiple viewports, only 1 Camera or Perspective viewport can be used.
- Simulation Pause option is not hooked up yet
- Sometimes extra particles at the origin are created during the first time a simulation is run. Subsequent simulation runs work as expected
- Preview with transparent surfaces does not work as expected in LW 2018